Name: John R. Bolton
Born: November 20, 1948
GW Bush Administration Position:
War crime charge(s):
- Crime against peace – planning and carrying out a war of aggression.
- One of the architects of the Iraq war.
- Claimed that Iraq had WMD.
- Led opposition to US participation in International Criminal Court.
- Senior Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
1150 Seventeenth Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20036
Main telephone: 202-862-5800
- Of Counsel - Kirkland & Ellis LLP
655 Fifteenth Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005-5793
T: +1 202-879-5000
200 East Randolph Drive (other branch of the firm)
Chicago, Illinois 60601-6636
T: +1 312-861-2000
- Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), Washington, DC
- Project for the New American Century (PNAC), Washington, DC
- National Rifle Association, Fairfax, VA
- Council for National Policy, Fairfax, VA
- Institute of East-West Dynamics
- US Commission on International Religious Freedom
- Council for National Policy
"There is no such thing as the United Nations. There is only the international community, which can only be led by the only remaining superpower, which is the United States1."
1In a 1994 Global Structures Convocation hosted by the World Federalist Association.