Name: Lewis Paul "Jerry" Bremer, III
Born: September 30, 1941
GW Bush Administration Position:
War crime charge(s):
- Complicity in the commission of a war crime - plunder of public and private property.
- Violated rules of occupation by changing existing laws.
- Obtained immunity from Iraqi law for US contractors
- Chairman of the Advisory Board for GlobalSecure Corporation
(a homeland security services provider)
12129 FM 620, Suite 502
Austin, TX 78750
- Board of Directors, BlastGard® International, Inc.
(providing protection from blast damage from explosions)
2451 McMullen Booth Road, Suite 207
Clearwater, FL 33759
"I leave Iraq gladdened by what has been accomplished and confident your future is full of hope1."
1Farewell speech on Iraqi TV, June 28, 2004