Name: Condoleezza Rice
Born: November 14, 1954, in Birmingham, Alabama
- Professor & Provost, Stanford University
GW Bush Administration Position:
War crime charge(s):
- Crime against peace – planning and carrying out a war of aggression.
- Complicity in the commission of a war crime – wanton destruction of cities and villages, devastation not justified by military necessity, ill-treatment of civilian population of or in occupied territory.
- Complicity in the commission of a war crime – torture, ill-treatment of detainees.
- Stanford University, Political Science professor
- Stanford University, Denning Professor in Global Business and the Economy at the Graduate School of Business
- Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution
Along with Stephen Hadley and Robert Gates, heads the RiceHadleyGates Group LLC, a strategic consulting firm. RiceHadleyGates assists CEOs and senior executives at major corporations in expanding their businesses in key emerging markets such as China, India, Latin America and the Middle East. As of Sept. 2011, it works in partnership with APCO Worldwide.
- Represented by:
The William Morris Agency, Talent and Literary Agency
One William Morris Place
Beverly Hills, California 90212
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10019
Phone: (212) 903-1100 or 212-586-5100
- Overseer, International Rescue Committee
"The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly he [Saddam Hussein] can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."1
1Jan. 10, 2003, CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer